15 enero 2013

Reto de Enero en A Blog Named Hero / A Blog Named Hero January Challenge

     Hola a todos! Espero estén empezando el año con el pie derecho, es decir, con una actitud positiva y echándole muchas ganas!

     Hi everyone! I hope everybody is starting the year with a positive attitude and giving it all!



     Este mes el reto de A Blog Named Hero  que me toca se trata de usar un sello viejo en un proyecto nuevo. Recuerden que si participan con nosotros serán elegibles para llevarse un certificado de regalo de 25 doláres de Simon Says Stamp, así que animénse y empiecen el año usando su enorme creatividad.


     This month is my turn to showcase the new challenge at A Bog Named Hero, which is Golden Oldie, to use an old stamp in a new project. Remember that by participating you will be entered to win a 25 dollars certificate to Simon Says Stamp, so cheer up and start the year using the enormous amount of creativity that you have.






    
      Aquí está mi tarjeta, pero los invito a visitar el blog dónde encontrarán mucha más inspiración.

      Les deseo lo mejor para éste 2013!



     Here is my card, but I invite you to visit the blog where you will find lots of more inspiration.
     I wish you the best for this 2013!




1 comentarios:

MS dijo...

All the beautiful flowers and paper and layering! So pretty, Lucy :)

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta saber tu opinión, aprecio tu tiempo y leo cada uno de los comentarios, respondiéndolos la mayoría del tiempo. Muchas gracias!
I love to know your opinion, I apprecciate your time and I read each one,answering them almost all the time. Thanks a lot!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...