01 abril 2012

Tarjeta para retos. Card for challenges.

     Hola de nuevo! Ya sé me la pasé haciendo manualidades el fin de semana, y la verdad es que si me relaja y me inspira mucho, austedes qué les gusta hacer en su tiempo libre?

     Hi again! I know I spent the whole weekend crafting, and in truth, I did because it relaxes me and inspires me a lot, what do you like to do on your free time?







Participará en los siguientes retos:
It will participate in the following challenges:

The Deconstructed sketch: no. 45

Embellish:  Jeweled Colors Trends Challenge

Squigglefly-12, SPFC1212 Anything goes

Crafts 4 eternity: #65, 3 of a kind ( three patterned papers)

Simon Says Stamp Challenges: Anything goes








3 comentarios:

michele dijo...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Holly Young dijo...

Your card is so pretty! I love the soft blue you used, and that strip of lace is lovely! I'm sorry you missed the deadline, but thanks so much for playing in Squigglefly's challenge! Maybe you can play along in the new challenge that started today!

Larissa Heskett dijo...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) LOVE all of the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta saber tu opinión, aprecio tu tiempo y leo cada uno de los comentarios, respondiéndolos la mayoría del tiempo. Muchas gracias!
I love to know your opinion, I apprecciate your time and I read each one,answering them almost all the time. Thanks a lot!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...